- Melita CEO Andrei Torriani on the challenges faced by today’s operators 2 July 2015 | 3:54 pm
- India new driver of global smartphone growth – forecast 2 July 2015 | 11:39 am
- Orange creates NFV and Cloud testing lab for 5G advances 2 July 2015 | 11:29 am
- Xiaomi announces 34.7 million 2015 smartphone sales and Brazil launch 2 July 2015 | 10:05 am
- Galaxy S6 drives Samsung back to top spot in US 1 July 2015 | 2:25 pm
This highly focused two day event will bring together the entire IMS ecosystem to discuss motivations, future challenges and business models for IMS and related technologies.
Building on the success of our annual IMS World Forum, IMS Asia will provide comprehensive updates on VoLTE, IMS usability, Rich Communication Services, deployment strategies, the OTT challenge and the role of IMS in fixed mobile convergence.
Attendance from telecom operators, key industry associations, OTT players, handset manufacturers, third party application developers and the vendor community will ensure that the whole ecosystem will be brought together to answer the key questions: What will the IMS network of the future look like? What are the current challenges surrounding the deployment of Rich Communication services? What can be done to further facilitate co-operation between operators and handset providers?
Make the most of your time at IMS Asia and benefit from an array of key networking opportunities including;
- Online Networking Tool – Providing you with the opportunity to browse the attendee list, make contact and set up meetings before, during and after the conference
- Networking Breaks – Visit the exhibition stands, meet your industry colleagues and discuss their views on the market over a tea or a coffee
- Speed networking – A chance to meet your peers in a fun, informal atmosphere, taking the concept of ‘speed dating’ into the business arena
- Networking Lunch – Take the opportunity to relax and meet new faces over lunch
- Evening Drinks Reception – At the end of the day, unwind at our cocktail reception and mingle with prospective new partners
“Great opportunity to exchange experiences and learning with industry players across the whole chain (e2e)”NL, Nokia Siemens Networks – source Rich Communication 2011
”Excellent event to hear from deepthinkers on IMS. Networking opportunities are well ingrained in the event and you can easily meet customers, leads and partners”KM, Acme Packet – source IMS WF 2011
“Useful to share business & market trends about IMS service and the state of art technology”JG, Telefonica – source IMS WF 2011
Very useful event (brilliant organisation & timing!) with good examples from operators & trends from telecom vendorsVG, Vimplecom – source IMS WF 2011